Norwegian audio

It´s amazing how much you can learn when you hear.

I didn´t find anyone from Norway in the skypecast, only people that have been there and know a little about the language. But I found a lot of resources on internet searching on Google the words "norwegian audio"

So that´s how I reached languageonthe.net, a web page with a lot of useful resources to learn norsk. A few days ago I closed this page without looking at it, because the navigation menu was in Norsk, but right now, thanks to what I learned I´m not afraid to visit a page in norsk anymore.

When you enter you can click in the right menu the link called alfabetet and start listening to words in norsk (yep, it has audio) . You can listen to words like "telefon" (telephone) or "gaffel" (fork) right there clicking on the little speaker.

The first part of the menú it´s an introduction to Norsk words, the second part is about grammatics, the third one it´s for start using phrases in norsk. I will try to download all the audio and make one big audio file with all the words. That way I can go out with my iPod and listen to new words in norsk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh yeah... Norwegian for Beginners

klokke? Det er ti over ti

Start asking