How In the hell...

I´m trusting in a method i learned while I was trying to learn how to play Guitar. I didn´t know anything about notes, chords or music at all, but I toke the guitar and started to repeat the intro of Nirvana´s Smells like teen spirits.



I repeated it all afternon that day, 1995 was the year and I had only 15 years counting. I found that if I repeatedly played a song with the cd playing it, it didn´t matter if I knew the chord´s names or anything, because later I can play the song perfectly all by myself.


So, in this case, how I am suposed to learn phrases that I don´t understand? For sure I can know that "Ja" is "Yes", but I have no idea where is the "don´t speak" in the phrase: "Beklager, jeg snakker ikke norsk".


So i´m using the method. I repeatedly play the mp3 file in my iPod and let my ear accustom to the sounds. I can say without problems "Kan du hjelpe meg?" and I know I´m saying "Can you help me?" because it sounds similar to english.


I have problems with the "beklager..." phrase yet...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh yeah... Norwegian for Beginners

klokke? Det er ti over ti

Start asking