Norwegian?

Well, it´s a basic idea.

It was Sunday, I was watching movies in my house with some friends and we started to watch "The Boy With The Incredible Brain" where they show a boy called Daniel Tammet who has a extremly impressive capacity of doing complex math operations and can learn a completly new language in only 7 days. They finish the movie showing how he learned Islandic in only 7 days.

"Well" - I tought - "I would like to put a test to myself". I´m willing to learn a new language from zero and test my learning time in days.

I have a finish line in March 2008, when I want to go to Europe for first time in my life. There I will visit Norway and test myself in real life.

Well, let´s start, time is gold... Let´s find how to say "hello" in norwegian!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh yeah... Norwegian for Beginners

klokke? Det er ti over ti

Start asking