Start asking

Start asking questions to people everywhere, but please do it in norsk :D

You can use:

Hva = What
Hvem = Who
Hvor = Where
Hvordan = How
Hvorfor = Why

Hva heter du? (What´s your name?)
Hva gjøre du? (What do you do?)
Hvem er han? (Who is him?)
Hvor er glasset? (Where are the glasses?)
Hvordan kan jeg kjøre en bil? (How can I drive a car?)
Hvorfor leser du boket? (Why do you read the book?)

Those are my first selfmade questions in norsk. I hope I made them well, if you know norsk and see a mistake please tell me!!

Comments

Andrea (norway) said…
Hvorfor leser du boken - why do you read the book?
Andrea (norway) said…
Glasses is the same as googles, glass(that you drink of) is the same as in english, is is glass :)

Popular posts from this blog

Oh yeah... Norwegian for Beginners

klokke? Det er ti over ti