Listening a lot, letting my mind do the hard work

I`m trying to hear norwegian all the time. It`s very difficult in a country where they speak only spanish. But i`m trying to take advantage of all the free time I have alone. When i`m going in the car, driving my bicycle, walking on the street or simply doing a homework or searching on internet.

I try to hear the most I can, that way my mind will start to recognize for itself the words i`m listening.

I`m using this page too, where you can hear online the audios for a lot of norwegian phrases. I`m using it to practice speaking the phrases and then listening to the correct way to say the words.

http://www.transparent.com/languagepages/Norwegian/FSNorwegian.htm

Trasparent.com has a lot of different resources, but until now i`m only using this link where i can hear the norwegian phrases.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh yeah... Norwegian for Beginners

klokke? Det er ti over ti

Start asking